Sunday 18 April 2010

Lovely Weekend!

Ooh! This weather's nice! I honestly feel like a different person when the sun is shining. I love it. We had a lovely day yesterday at my sisters house. We went there for the afternoon and had lunch sat outside. Johnny her boyfriend had made some chocolate covered strawberries for dessert, they were gorgeous. I took a million photos of Dylan playing outside. I'm sure one day he'll get fed up of me chasing him around with a camera. Lol Clare's got a couple of pet rabbits and she let them run around on the lawn. Dylan had a great time chatting to them, although I'm not sure they chatted back. ;)


"ello babbit, what ya doing?"

I've also managed to get my 3rd Create 10 project finished as well this weekend. The class was great it gave instructions on how to make a memo board, which I will use in the future. I used the principles from the class to alter a chipboard frame, that I've had sitting in my draw for 2 years! I used Cosmo Cricket Material Girl and Girl Friday papers to decorate the chipoard frame, buttons and dress form with. The alphabet stickers are also Cosmo Cricket.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

XxX

3 comments :

  1. Another great project! Right I'm going to do this on my next rest week! I'll make an album of the Vegas pictures like you said!
    Dylan looks like such a cutie, I'm sure the rabbits did answer him just you couldn't hear because you are a grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove the chipboard manequin! What comp. is that from?

    ReplyDelete