Tuesday 18 May 2010

Yay! Another Project Completed!

I decided just before Christmas that I'd like to have a go at making a crochet blanket. I've only done a couple of crochet projects before this, like flowers and wrist warmers and felt like I should be brave and try something a bit bigger! I'm so pleased with how it turned out! It has taken rather a long time to complete, because I tend to have quite a few projects on the go at once! The pattern was really easy to follow and the yarn is so beautiful and soft. I used Debbie Bliss Pure Cotton Aran (it was on sale here).


Here the blanket is relaxing on Dylan's new bed!


And here's a lovely close up shot! :)



Thanks for dropping in!

XxX

8 comments :

  1. I just left you a comment on flickr, I love this blanket!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just great, i really love all the colours, so simple yet so effective! well done you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! :) Your blankie turned out awesome! I love, love the colors you used!! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blankets like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! that's wonderful...LOVE all the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous blankie, it looks beautiful in all it's hooky stripiness!
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing blanket! so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete