Sunday 30 January 2011

My First Blog Award

I've noticed a few new faces here, so thank you all very much for reading my blog. I can't explain how much it means to me when I see someone has left me a comment or has started following my blog.

The other day I received my first blog award from Jo, thank you so much! It came as a total surprise. I have decided though not to post these awards on my side bar. I will however tell you seven facts about myself, because there are a couple of things I've nearly mentioned before but then just not been able to.

1. I'm a fair weather person  and get quite depressed if there's no sunshine, although I do really love it when it snows.

2.  I was hit by a car when I was 11 years old and it's left me too nervous to drive.

3. I can touch my nose with my tongue. My party trick!

4. My dad took his own life on 14th December 1999. I've never mentioned it on my blog before because I still find it hard to talk about. And I like to keep my blog a happy place, so I'll probably never mention it again.

5.  Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom is actually one of my favourite programmes, not just something I have to watch because Dylan likes it! :)

6. I've got just about every set of pencils that Derwent have ever released, and I like to keep all the pencils inside in rainbow order. Dylan also has this habit and he's only 2 1/2!

7. I've got a terrible memory and have to write lists for everything.  And then hope I can remember where I've put the list!






So, now you all know I'm a bit crazy!

XxX



1 comment :

  1. I'm pleased that you've accepted the award, I've enjoyed following your blog and reading back through your past posts since discovering it. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, I can understand that it must be something that's very hard to share or even talk about. I like to read the facts wich accompany these awards, I'm so nosey.

    ReplyDelete